Friday, May 21, 2010

Today was Great!



Today's  my first day bogging. Today was my  last test of the year! 1 more week untill summer. we got our RV for our trip this summer! Chad's recovering from his surgery.


Today my aunt and uncle came over. they are very nice and funny. my uncle was eatimg all the strawberries from our garden. We also played with my neighbor. 

 


Ian said the sweetest thing today. He said, "I love you Livia." I'm the first one he said that to. He won't even say it to mom! 


3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that Ian won't say, "I love you, Mama!" Mommy loves you too Livia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you and Ian! The little one's always like their big sisters the best. And I know that you are such a great big sister- no wonder he said he loves you first! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool Livia! I'm so proud of you and miss you. Love

    ReplyDelete